The K2 Ultra Dream is built for those who fantasize about powder to the point that they almost have a problem. With a nature that settles into powder like it's the only place it's ever known and delivers the joyride that only rocker can provide. The Carbon Web II loads the tip and tail with a net of carbon fiber for increased strength and pop. A Sintered base puts the pedal to the metal and rounds out the Ultra Dream's big line performance with durability and speed. Dream big this season on the K2 Ultra Dream Snowboard.
Board Type: Freeride / Powder
Camber Type: All Terrain Baseline
Float away with the surfy but stable feel of the Ultra Dream’s flat to reverse camber. Ultra floaty in powder thats to the extended nose and Tweekend tech that extends the reverse camber out to the very tip and tail.
Flex: Stiff 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff and responsive for precision riding and awesome control in all conditions.
Backside Hyper Progressive sidecut technology blends differing turn radii to form a sidecut that’s mellow in the tips and more aggressive in the centre. This results in a super predictable feel that’s never hooky, is stable at high speeds and is smooth enough to butter.
WH4 Honeykomb – The WH4 Core pulls every trick from K2's bag of core tech. With 3 urethane-skinned Honeykomb strips and rail-to-rail wood, engineered to maintain durability at minimal weight.
Bambooyah – Snowboard cores inspired by skateboards because of their horizontal bamboo lamination. Extremely durable.
Carbon Web extending out beyond the contact points supports the whole length of the tip and tail. The result is a more connected feedback loop from terrain to rider. Integrating carbon into the fibreglass reducing overall weight and creating a super smooth release of power while increasing pop and liveliness.
The fastest material on snow. Absorbs wax like a dream, look after it and it will look after you.
Base Bevel: 1º – The base bevel is the degree at which the base edge is tuned to for edge engagement. The more bevel the more rider input is necessary to angle the board for carving precision.
Board Lengths: 158cm, 161cm
Stance Set Back: 75mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.