The K2 Turbo Dream is like duct tape. It does it all. If you are the type of rider who likes to lap the park, backcountry and groomers all in a days work, then look no further. With high-speed power, float, durability and pop, there really are no rules. And the boards shape and profile are designed to eliminate the risk of a sinking nose. How dreamy.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: All-Terrain Rocker (We call it Directional Reverse Camber)
With a focus on all mountain riding, the board has a directional baseline with a slightly higher rise through the tip than the tail. Perfect for effortless turns on the groomers, but still provides float through the softer snow and crud.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great Medium flex that can ride all over the mountain and play in the park.
Predominantly designed to be ridden forwards, yet can also be ridden switch with ease.
WH3: Similar to the W2, three different species of wood are strategically arranged to optimise strength, limit weight, and ensure dampening without the use of excess materials. The key difference between the W2 and WH3 is the addition of two Honeykomb material panels between the bindings and the rails.
Hybritech: Sidewalls along the boards surface flow into the nose and tail to reduce weight, advance turn initiation, and increase durability.
Base: 4000 Sintered
The fastest natural base material on snow. You will get that fresh wax feeling for longer with exceptional durability, absorbency and hold.
ICG Glass: By combining carbon with the fiberglass, the board becomes lighter, smoother, and more playful
Carbon Web: Feel more in tune with your board and surroundings with an extended carbon web, offering more support through the tip and tail.
Board Lengths: 157cm Wide
Stance Set Back: 19mm
(157cm Wide) 260mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
(157cm Wide) 68kg - 95kg
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.