The 2022 K2 Raider snowboard boot is a favourite among riders who are looking for a boot that is perfect for anyone looking to progress their snowboard skills, thanks to its mid flex, quick lacing H4 Boa Coiler fit system, and Intuition heat moldable liner. Built to dampen annoying vibrations while riding and be playful (but supportive enough) to push yourself to new levels, without being too aggressive. For a fantastic fit straight out of the box with next level comfort, look no further than the K2 Raider.
Boot Flex: 5/10 (Mid)
Recommended Use: All Mountain Freestyle
Lacing System: H4 Boa® Coiler
Getting in your boot is a cinch with the Boa system. The Coiler takes up slack to get your laces tight even quicker, and unlike traditional laces they wont loosen during the day.
Liner: Intuition Control Foam 3D
This boot comes with a heat-mouldable Intuition Control Foam 3D liner that will mould on the mountain just as well as the heater. Two types of foam, high and mid density, are placed in strategic zones for maximum comfort all day. In addition, custom mouldable external J-bars lock your heel in for less fatigue and better response.
Snowboard Boot Outsole: Rubber Light with Harshmellow
Full rubber bottom providing maximum grip and durability. Also featuring impact absorbing Harshmellow™ technology. Harshmellow™ is a dampening system that replaces industry standard foam dampening materials. Harshmellow dampens the specific target vibration for each product and works to create the smoothest ride imaginable.
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
- Not sure what boot size to purchase? Check out size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.