The 2022 K2 Party Platter is the board to tell you 'today is the day we are going to party hard'. This snowboard is your party on demand, bringing the stoke and the flare to every conceivable situation on the mountain. Hitting jumps, slashing powder, riding rails, and carving groomers, this is all partying in the eyes of the Party Platter, and you'll feel it too, deep in your bones, heart, and soul. With more volume in the tail and a poppy Ollie Bar in the centre of the board for punchy ollies and powerful slashes, the 2022 K2 Party Platter is a board of mysteries, a board of lies, and makes sure the party never dies.
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Directional Combination
The best of both worlds. By blending both traditional Camber and Rocker profiles, Combination Camber gives you all the benefits of both; the
pop and precision of camber, and the float and predictability of rocker. This directional version shifts the camber back towards the tail, putting more rocker in the nose for better float.
Flex: 7/10 (1 = soft / 10 = stiff)
A stiff flex gives you plenty of control for hitting features and riding hard and fast.
This board has a directional camber profile, longer nose, shorter tail, and 10mm of taper. It can be ridden switch, but ride it forwards for maximum performance and fun.
K2 have moved volume from the tips and tails of traditional snowboard shapes and placed it underfoot where it can be better controlled. This makes a wider, shorter design that maintains the same float and stability of a traditional board, but increases mobility and manoeuverability. More slashing and better lines in the trees are now a reality.
Core: BAP Core
Three species of renewable timber combine to make a core that is strong, lightweight, and dampens your ride without using additional materials.
Smooth, all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0 degrees and 90 degrees, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
Built in place with pre-loaded cambered shape and placed between the binding inserts, the Ollie Bar silences the myth that rocker boards don't have the same pop that cambered snowboards do.
Base: Sintered 4000
The Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the base for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip / Waist / Tail Width (mm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|28.1 - 24.7 - 27.1
|54 - 91
|28.9 - 25.4 - 28.0
|59 - 104
|30.0 - 26.2 - 30.0
|59 - 104
|32.0 - 27.9 - 31.0
|59 - 104+
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.