Hi, my name is the 2020 K2 Party Platter, and I like to Party. This snowboard is your party on demand, bringing the stoke and the flare to every conceivable situation on mountain. Hitting jumps, slashing powder, riding rails, and carving groomers, this is all partying in the eyes of the Party Platter, and you'll feel it too, deep in your bones, heart, and soul. For 2020 K2 have reinvented the Party Platter, giving it more volume in the tail and a poppy Ollie Bar in the centre of the board for punchy ollies and powerful slashes. Size down for an even better time.
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Directional Combination
The best of both worlds. By blending both traditional Camber and Rocker profiles, Combination Camber gives you all the benefits of both; the
pop and precision of camber, and the float and predictability of rocker. This directional version shifts the camber back towards the tail, putting more rocker in the nose for better float.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft / 10 = stiff)
A medium flex gives you plenty of control for hitting features and riding hard and fast, but still has enough flex that keeps the riding fun.
This board has a directional camber profile, longer nose, shorter tail, and 10mm of taper. It can be ridden switch, but ride it forwards for maximum performance and fun.
K2 have moved volume from the tips and tails of traditional snowboard shapes and placed it underfoot where it can be better controlled. This makes a wider, shorter design that maintains the same float and stability of a traditional board, but increases mobility and manoeuverability. More slashing and better lines in the trees are now a reality.
Core: BAP Core
Three species of renewable timber combine to make a core that is strong, lightweight, and dampens your ride without using additional materials.
Smooth, all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0 degrees and 90 degrees, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
Built in place with pre-loaded cambered shape and placed between the binding inserts, the Ollie Bar silences the myth that rocker boards don't have the same pop that cambered snowboards do.
Base: Sintered 4000
The Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the base for relentless glide and unrivalled durability.
|Size||Effective Edge (cm)||Tip / Waist / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Stance (in)||Setback (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|138cm||95||28.1 - 24.7 - 27.1||7.8||20||0||54 - 91|
|142cm||97||28.9 - 25.4 - 28.0||7.8||21||0||59 - 104|
|147cm||101||30.0 - 26.2 - 30.0||7.8||21||0||59 - 104|
|152cm||104||32.0 - 27.9 - 31.0||7.8||22||0||59 - 104+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.