The K2 Joy Driver Snowboard is packed with all the features to give advanced riders a clean platform to destroy any terrain inbounds or out. All Terrain Baseline is the key ingredient to success in varying snow conditions by delivering a mellow rocker in the tip and tail. This allows the Joy Driver to chop through crud without throwing you and float above the powder. Camber under foot brings spring-loaded pop along with edge contact for fast carves, and a stiff flex keeps you stable and in control even when speeds start hitting critical levels. Strap into the Joy Driver and tackle any terrain knowing you will kill it.
Board Type: All Mountain / Powder
Camber Type: All Terrain Camber Baseline (Hybrid-Positive)
Designed for use anywhere on the mountain, K2's AT baseline allows for effortless turns in the hardest conditions. It also provides ample float in soft snow and crud. Designed as a directional baseline, AT has a medium rise through the tip and a lower rise in the tail. The perfect balanced baseline for a multi-purpose rider.
Flex: Stiff 9/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff and responsive for precision riding and awesome control.
Built for directional riding, a slightly set back stance gives a longer nose with more rocker. Perfect for smooth turn initiation and float in powder.
WH4 Honeykomb – The WH4 Core pulls every trick from K2's bag of core tech. With 3 urethane-skinned Honeykomb strips and rail-to-rail wood, engineered to maintain durability at minimal weight.
Bambooyah – Snowboard cores inspired by skateboards because of their horizontal bamboo lamination. Extremely durable.
Triaxial – A glass laminate with diagonal layers that stiffens the board torsionally, giving you improved edge hold and increased stability for those off-axis landings.
The fastest material on snow. Absorbs wax like a dream, look after it and it will look after you.
Inked Glass – A breakthrough in graphic processing that was years in the making, Inked Glass is the lightest way to get top quality graphic on a snowboard. Setup basically like an iron-on transfer, this process fuses the graphic inks right into the fibreglass in one seamless step that removes the need for a heavy plastic top sheet.
Board Lengths: 159cm
Stance Set Back: 75mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.