The K2 Eighty Seven is designed to give you that surfy feel riding all over the mountain, with the Volume Shift design you get a wide but shorter board that is quick and easy to manoeuvre, but still stable and poppy. The extra width gives you plenty of float in powder, while the longer nose and short tail make sure you won't be sinking. Make sure to size it down for that surfy feel!
Board Type: All-Mountain
Camber Type: Directional Camber Baseline
With camber between your feet you get the edge hold, pop and stability you would expect from a camber board, with the addition of rocker on the nose and tail you get extra float when the snow is deep and smooth and easy turns.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A medium flex that
Shape: Tapered Directional
A wider and longer nose give you extra float in deep snow, while the narrower and shorted tail helps keep turns easy and keeps the nose of the board up.
Volume Shift: Shaped to give you that surfy, maneuverable feeling. Designed to be ridden 3-5cm from your standard board length.
New Bambooyah Core: A blend of two woods, that keep the board light and responsive.
Hybritech: Sidewalls along the boards surface flow into the nose and tail to reduce weight, advance turn initiation, and increase durability.
The fastest natural base material on snow. You will get that fresh wax feeling for longer with exceptional durability, absorbency and hold.
Carbon Torque Forks:Carbon that extends from your binding to the contact points on your board allows for a more responsive and more stable ride.
ICG Glass: By combining carbon with the fiberglass, the board becomes lighter, smoother, and more playful
Board Lengths: 150cm, 155cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.