The 2022 K2 Darko boot is a pretty slick looking, versatile all-mountain riding boot that was designed to be an absolute weapon on the hill! Maximise comfort while riding with the RollSole outsole, providing additional range of motion without sacrificing grip or support. Also featuring Intuition® Control Foam 3D, the liner provides a softer build and features both internal and external J-Bars for added ankle support and heel hold.
Boot Flex: 6/10(1= soft, 10=stiff)
Recommended Use: Freestyle
Lacing System: Traditional Lace with Conda Boa Lacing System
No wires, reels, or pulls needed. The traditional and dependable braided textile laces offer a tried and true feel and customisable fit. The Conda lacing system uses a urethane harness to grab and hug your ankle, giving increased heel retention that can be adjusted with the easy to use Boa system.
Liner: Intuition Control Foam 3D
This boot comes with a heat-mouldable Intuition Control Foam 3D liner that will mould on the mountain just as well as the heater. Two types of foam, high and mid density, are placed in strategic zones for maximum comfort all day. In addition, custom mouldable external J-bars lock your heel in for less fatigue and better response.
Snowboard Boot Outsole: RollSole
The K2 RollSole outsole provides additional range of motion without sacrificing grip or support. The RollSole keeps the overall weight of the boot down, while offering extra mobility side or side.
Cored Ankle Pockets
Internal and External J-Bars
Die-Cut EVA Footbed
Please be aware that during lockdown we are not able to process on the spot exchanges. If Melbourne Snowboard Centre is within your allowed radius you are welcome to return your item for a store credit. We will endeavour to issue your credit as soon as possible.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.