The 2022 K2 Bottle Rocket loves any freestyle obstacle in its way; park laps, street missions, slushy spring conditions, these are the situations the Bottle Rocket craves. Boasting a natural mid-wide width and a long sidecut radius for catch-free carves and extra stability, you can carve up the groomers as well as you can take on jumps and rails. Press and pop to the max with the predictable, pressable Twin Rocker camber profile, beefed up with carbon torque forks and the K2 special ollie bar that is primed and ready to put the power back into your ollies. If your park board is lacking some spark, feel the explosive power of the Bottle Rocket.
Board Type: Freestyle
Camber Type: Twin Rocker Baseline
Flat between your feet leading into rocker at the tip and tail. This provides the catch-free feeling of rocker with the added stability and predictability of flat.
Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft / 10 = stiff)
A medium flex gives you plenty of control for hitting big features and riding hard and fast, but still has enough flex that keeps the riding fun.
Ride regular, switch or upside down and you are in for a good time. If you were to fold this board in half, you would find perfect symmetry from tip to tail. Jib, spin and stomp with confidence and perfect balance.
Core: BAP Core
Three species of renewable timber combine to make a core that is strong, lightweight, and dampens your ride without using additional materials.
ICG 20 Triax Glass w/ Carbon
Integrating tip to tail carbon fibre stringers into fibreglass lay-ups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
Built in place with pre-loaded cambered shape and placed between the binding inserts, the Ollie Bar silences the myth that rocker boards don't have the same pop that cambered snowboards do.
Carbon Torque Forks
Adding carbon that extends from the inserts to the contact point allows for an extra responsive and stable ride.
Base: Sintered 4000
The Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the base for relentless glide and durability.
|Size||Effective Edge (cm)||Tip / Waist / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Stance (in)||Setback (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|148cm||112||29.8 - 25.7 - 29.8||7.4||21||0||50 - 82|
|152cm||114||30.1 - 25.9 - 30.1||7.5||22||0||54 - 86|
|156cm||117||30.4 - 26.1 - 30.4||7.6||22||0||54 - 100|
|160cm||119||30.8 - 26.3 - 30.8||7.7||23||0||59 - 104+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.