The Jones Twin Sister is for the girl who likes to get creative both in, and out of the boundaries. Whether you spend your days at the resort, or flying down the pillow lines in the backcountry, let this board dance you down the mountain in the most playful way possible. Packed with all the sweet features of last years award-winning model, like edge-holding Magne-traction, this years model has been updated with a Power wood core for added torsional flex. For one stable mountain stick that will have your back even after a few drinks at the bar, look no further than the Twin Sis.
Camber Type: Cam Rock (We call it Hybrid Camber)
Cam Rock, for Jones, is a board with mostly positive camber, but a rockered nose and tail for extra float and catch-free, easy riding.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Perfect for riding in sweet sweet pow! Just enough flex for maximum powder control, but also soft enough to take on anything the mountain throws at you.
Technicalllyyy this board is directional. And when riding forwards, you will notice the difference. But the best thing about this board is, you wont notice the difference when riding switch, so you really are free to do whatever you want.
Core: Power Wood Core
A triple density wood core with added bamboo stringers. Combine this with Paulownia wood for a lightweight, yet durable board with tonnes of pop.
7 points of contact for unmatched edge hold no matter what the snow condition is. When Jeremy Jones started his company his one requirement was to have boards that used Magne-Traction. Thankfully Lib-Tech allowed him to and he has been making killer boards ever since.
Base: Sintered 7000
Fastest base material available that easily absorbs wax for when you need to go even faster.
Film Topsheet: Provides extra stiffness to the board at a fraction of the normal weight.
Triax Fiberglass: A multi-axis, stitched fiberglass for clean, responsive ride, no matter what the conditions.
Board Lengths: 139cm, 143cm, 146cm, 149cm, 152cm
Stance Set back: 0cm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.