The 2020 Jones Mountain Twin is the board built for freestylers with a freeride habit, perfect for riding inside resort boundaries, side country, or in the backcountry. For anyone who enjoys landing switch, spinning off any bump in the road and rides with unbridled energy. The Mountain Twin lets you ride the whole mountain like a terrain park, without sacrificing any speed or stability for charging down groomers and slashing through powder thanks to the Jones CamRock camber that gives you the pop, stability, and predictability of positive camber underfoot combined with the float and play of rocker. Year after Year the Mountain Twin adds awards to its trophy case, so no wonder it's a quiver killer for the likes of Alex Yoder who rides the Mountain Twin all day, every day, no matter what the conditions or the terrain.
Camber Type: CamRock
Mellow camber between the feet for stability and pop with Rocker at the tip and tail for freestyle freedom and float in powder.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great stiffness for riding pow. Just enough to have maximum control in really light fluffy powder but also soft enough for when you hit any unwanted crud.
Shape: Twin Directional
Core: FSC Mountain core
Dual-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability.
Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
Base: Sintered 7000
A fast and strong base with added carbon for extra speed and good wax absorbency.
Oversized Recycled Edges - Exactly what it sounds like, enhanced sustainability and added durability.
Eco-Plastic Topsheet - An ultralight chip/scratch resistant topsheet made from castor beans. Good for your board, good for the environment.
Traction Tech 2.0 - Like a serrated knife cutting through the snow, Traction Tech adds multiple contact points along the edge of the board for enhanced grip and edge hold in all conditions.
Wend Natural Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with Wend natural wax.
Super Sap Bio Resin - All Jones boards are built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. The raw materials used to make Super Sap Bio-Resin are co- products or waste products of other plant- based industrial processes. Producing Super Sap requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy.
Recycled Rounded ABS - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improve the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
Blunt Tips - A more freestyle focused shape for reduced swing weight.
|Size||Waist Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Taper (mm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Tip / Tail Length (cm)||Ref. Stance (cm)||Stance Setback (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|151cm||248||7.4||0||112.0||20.5||54||20||49 - 73|
|154cm||250||7.6||0||114.6||20.7||56||20||54 - 77|
|155cm Wide||258||7.7||0||115.0||21.0||58||20||59 - 82|
|157cm||253||7.8||0||117.0||21.0||60||20||59 - 82|
|158cm Wide||258||7.9||0||118.0||21.0||60||20||64 - 86|
|160cm||256||8.0||0||119.4||21.3||60||20||67 - 91|
|161cm Wide||260||8.2||0||120.6||21.2||60||20||67 - 91|
|162cm||256||8.2||0||121.4||21.3||60||20||73 - 95|
|164cm Wide||262||8.4||0||123.2||21.2||60||20||77 - 100+|
|167cm Wide||268||8.8||0||125.6||21.4||60||20||77 - 100+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.