The 2019 Jones Flagship is the board that is made to crush any steep, deep or hardpacked terrain you can find. This is one of the boards that has given Jones its amazing reputation for freeriding, and is one of the most confidence inspiring boards you'll ever ride. Giving a freestyle flair to the backcountry, the Flagship is built with a blunted nose and a freestyle tail to help you stomp those drops, and the Spoon 3.0 3D base contour glides through powder and rolls your turns, so you'll float and turn better and smoother, giving you less catch and a more natural feeling ride. Power V Basalt stringers give instant energy transmission to your edges, and the the stiff flex give you the power and stability to charge through almost anything. For 2019 Jones have upgraded the Flagship even more, adding wider Paulownia stringers to the Master Core for even lighter performance.
Camber Type: Directional Rocker
A hybrid flex pattern which places camber underfoot and rocker in the tips, then moves it back towards the tail putting the power under your back foot. The longer rocker in the nose keeps it floating and improves manoeuvrability, while the camber underfoot enhances stability, edge hold, and response.
Flex: 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great stiffness for riding through everything. Stable at high speeds and able to smash through chopped up snow with ease.
Ride it forwards and get down the mountain with ease! It can ride switch if you need, but will perform at its best going forwards.
Core: Power Core
Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability plus paulownia for weight savings.
Base: Sintered 9900
An incredibly fast base material that easily absorbs wax for when you need to go even faster. Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene and Carbon, which makes it fast and easy to repair.
Power V Basalt Stringers - Pre-Cured Basalt stringers help to transfer power from under your feet out towards the nose and tail of the board, which helps to get rid of chatter from riding at high speeds.
Oversized Recycled Edges - Exactly what it sounds like, enhanced sustainability and added durability.
Spoon 3.0 - A freeride focused 3D base contour featuring an even balance of 7mm of bevel in the nose and tail. Spoon makes the base roll through turns instead of landing flat, making your turns smoother and more natural.
Flax Fibres - Lighter than carbon and 100% bio-sourced, Flax is the future of sustainable snowboard production. Used in place of a traditional topsheet, Flax results in less weight, less synthetic materials, and reduces chatter at any speed.
Board Lengths: 158cm, 161cm, 166cm, 159cm Wide, 162cm Wide, 165cm Wide
Stance Set back: 30mm
(159cm Wide) 263mm
(162cm Wide) 263mm
(165cm Wide) 268mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
(159cm Wide) 64-86kg
(162cm Wide) 73-95kg
(165cm Wide) 73-95kg+
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.