The Jones Flagship is now a familiar sight in some of the heaviest resorts in the world. It was specially designed by Jeremy Jones after years of first-descents, 100 day seasons and traveling all over the globe in search of steep lines. It has everything Jeremy has ever wanted in a board and was the first board produced when Jeremy started the Jones Board company. The 2017 version has had an overhaul by using new materials and fine tuning its shape. With Power V Basalt stringers that give an amazing amount of stability and the Spoon 3.0 nose and tail which deliver unbelievable float in powder. The unmistakeable wooded topsheet has been replaced with Flax Fiberglass for added performance.
Camber Type: Directional Rocker (We call it Hybrid Camber)
Directional Rocker for Jones is a board with mostly positive camber that is set back so it has a bigger rocker nose than tail perfect for extra float and catch free easy riding.
Flex: 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great stiffness for riding powder and awesome stability at speeds.
The board is shaped to ride forward. It has a set back stance, set back camber and directional flex that all help drive you forward with as much power and ease as possible.
Core: Master Core
Full Wood triple density core that offers reduced weight with the pop and durability that Jones is known for as well as hardwood stringers along the sides of the board for improved edge hold and control.
7 points of contact for unmatched edge hold no matter what the snow condition is. When Jeremy Jones started his company his one requirement was to have boards that used Magne-Traction. Thankfully Lib-Tech allowed him to and he has been making killer boards ever since.
Base: Sintered 9900
Fastest base material available that easily absorbs wax for when you need to go even faster.
Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 7mm of spoon bevel in the nose and 7mm of spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
Board Lengths: 158cm
Stance Set back: -35cm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.