The 2018 Jones Dream Catcher will make your mountain dreams come true. There's nothing better than laying down some fresh tracks, and Jones knows this better than any brand, but what happens when the powder is all tracked out? Well usually you'd go in, change boards, and head to the park or cruise the groomers for the rest of the day, but with the Dream Catcher you're good to go all day long, regardless of what the terrain is like. This board is made for the playful girl that likes to do it all and do it well, from fun park laps to hard carves and blinding pow slashes. This is thanks to the directional freeride shape, friendly flex, and stable camber profile, which all combines to give you a board that floats effortlessly, holds a solid edge, and stays playful for comfortable and confident riding across the entire mountain.
Camber Type: Directional Rocker
A hybrid flex pattern which places camber underfoot and rocker in the tips, then moves it back towards the tail putting the power under your back foot. The longer rocker in the nose keeps it floating and improves maneuverability, while the camber underfoot enhances stability, edge hold, and response.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A mid flex that is stable at speed and responsive when you need it, but still soft enough to play around all over the mountain.
Technicalllyyy this board is directional. And when riding forwards, you will notice the difference. But the best thing about this board is, you wont notice the difference when riding switch, so you really are free to do whatever you want.
Core: Classic Core
Full wood premium Slovenian poplar core that offers great pop, even flex, and reliable durability.
7 points of contact for unmatched edge hold no matter what the snow condition is. When Jeremy Jones started his company his one requirement was to have boards that used Magne-Traction. Thankfully Lib-Tech allowed him to and he has been making killer boards ever since.
Base: Sintered 7000
Fastest base material available that easily absorbs wax for when you need to go even faster.
Spoon 1.0 - A subtle 3D base contour featuring an even balance of 2mm of bevel in the nose and tail. Spoon makes the base roll through turns instead of landing flat, making your turns smoother and more natural.
Oversized Recycled Edges - Exactly what it sounds like, enhanced sustainability and added durability.
Eco-Friendly - The entire 2018 Jones range contains the most sustainable raw materials they have ever used, featuring eco-plastic topsheets made from castor beans (aside from wood veneer and carbon models), water-based inks in their bases, natural wax, and recycled ABS and steel wherever possible.
Board Lengths: 148cm, 151cm
Stance Set back: 10mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.