The 2020 Jones Aviator snowboard puts power to your feet for on snow performance and in-air stability. Featuring a powerful traditional camber profile with small forgiving rocker zones, you'll get super strong edge hold, rock steady stability at speed, and more pop than you'll know what to do with. A new core profile puts more pop where you need it, and the super fast sintered base combined with a 3D spoon profile will have you zooming past everyone, making your friends green with envy. The Aviator is a powerful all mountain board that knows its way around the resort, the park, and beyond.
Board Type: Expert Freestyle / All Mountain
Camber Type: Power Camber
A traditional camber profile tweaked to be a bit more forgiving. Camber through the centre of the board that tapers to flat towards the tips, with rocker for added lift in the nose and tail. This balances the pop and stability of camber with a looser, floatier, more catch-free ride.
Flex: 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A stiff flex that is stable at speed and responsive edge to edge.
Shape: Directional Twin
Technically this board is directional and you'll feel more power and control when riding forwards, but turn it around and ride switch and you'll barely notice a difference.
A moderate 3D base contour featuring an even balance of 4mm of bevel in the nose and tail. Spoon makes the base roll through turns instead of landing flat, making your turns smoother and more natural.
Core: FSC Power Core
A triple density wood core featuring bamboo stringers combined with Paulownia wood for a lightweight, durable board with tonnes of pop. New for 2020, the FSC Power Core is specially profiled between the feet for added pop.
Triax Carbon/Innegra Reinforcement
Increases precision, response, and torsionally dampens the board for a smooth, controlled ride.
Base: Sintered 9900
An incredibly fast base material that easily absorbs wax for when you need to go even faster. Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene and Carbon, which makes it fast and easy to repair.
Oversized Recycled Edges - Exactly what it sounds like, enhanced sustainability and added durability.
Eco-Plastic Topsheet - An ultralight chip/scratch resistant topsheet made from castor beans. Good for your board, good for the environment.
Traction Tech 1.0 - Like a serrated knife cutting through the snow, Traction Tech adds multiple contact points along the edge of the board for enhanced grip and edge hold in all conditions.
Wend Natural Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with Wend natural wax.
Super Sap Bio Resin - All Jones boards are built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. The raw materials used to make Super Sap Bio-Resin are co- products or waste products of other plant- based industrial processes. Producing Super Sap requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy.
|Size||Waist Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Taper (mm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Tip / Tail Length (cm)||Ref. Stance (cm)||Stance Setback (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|152cm||248||7.4||0||114.2||24.9 / 23.9||56||20||59 - 82|
|117.2||25.4 / 24.4||58||20||64 - 86|
|119.2||25.4 / 24.4||60||20||67 - 91|
|119.2||25.4 / 24.4||60||20||
67 - 91
|121.0||25.5 / 24.5||60||20||
67 - 91
|121.0||25.5 / 24.5||60||20||
67 - 91
|122.8||25.6 / 24.6||60||20||73 - 95|
|124.6||25.7 / 24.7||60||20||77 - 100+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.