The completely redesigned 2022 Jones Aviator 2.0 was specifically designed to carve hard and rip all over the mountain. The only Jones board created with a full camber profile and stiff flex, this all-mountain freestyle board holds an edge like no other and loves to go big and stomp huge jumps and drops all over the mountain. It still has all the bells and whistles of Jones boards like a 3D base contour to disperse pow, traction tech for icy conditions and carbon innegra layer to suck up chatter, there is no surprise that riders like Victor de la Rue and Jonny Goodman make this resort razor their weapon of choice for all-mountain charging and carving.
Board Type: Freestyle/Park
Camber Type: Camber
A traditional full camber profile offers the most edge response and stability possible. The camber radius tapers into the 3D contoured base and releases the edges so you aren't getting hooked up and thrown off, offering a less-catchy feel while still being responsive.
Flex: 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff boards are really stable at high speeds and in rough snow, and increase confidence in steep, deep, and rough terrain.
This board has a directional flex pattern that allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
Boards with V-Cores are slightly softer in the very centre of the board for improved manoeuvrability and stiffer from the inserts through the tip and tail for stability and pop.
This board has a directional shape designed to provide the best forward-facing performance.
3D Base Contour 3.0
A freeride focused 3D base contour featuring an even balance of 7mm of bevel in the nose and tail. Spoon makes the base roll through turns instead of landing flat, making your turns smoother and more natural.
Core: FSC Power Core
A triple density wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers combined with Paulownia wood for a lightweight, durable board with tonnes of pop.
Specially engineered core developed within the aerospace industry. It is the lightest, most advanced dampening core material Jones has ever used. It absorbs vibrations and adds response at a fraction of the weight, enhancing control and confidence.
Multi-axis, stitched fibreglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
Sustainable Flax / Basalt Stringers
New Jones exclusive sustainable stringers made with 100% natural fibers. Composite Flax and Basalt stringers help transfer power to the edges, improve torsional response and absorb board chatter.
Base: Sintered 8000
An incredibly fast base material that easily absorbs wax for when you need to go even faster. Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene and Carbon, which makes it fast and easy to repair.
Oversized Recycled Edges - Exactly what it sounds like, enhanced sustainability and added durability.
FSC Engineered Veneer - Lighter than carbon and 100% bio-sourced, Flax is the future of sustainable snowboard production. Used in place of a traditional topsheet, Flax results in less weight, less synthetic materials, and reduces chatter at any speed.
Traction Tech 3.5 - Traction Tech 3.5 features three bumps per edge (front binding, board centre, back binding). The middle bump is slightly bigger than the outside bumps for better grip.
Recycled Black ABS - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improve the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
Natural Wend Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with Wend natural wax.
Bio Resin - All Jones boards are built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. The raw materials used to make Bio Resin are co-products or waste products of other plant-based industrial processes. Producing Bio Resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy.
Factory Tuned - All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail, so you can go riding straight away.
|Size||Waist Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Effective Edge (cm)||Tip / Tail Length (cm)||Ref. Stance (cm)||Stance Setback (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
||24.8 / 23.8||56||20||64 - 86
||25.2 / 24.2||60||20||67 - 91
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.