The 2019 Jones Airheart will make you fall in love with the mountain all over again. Designed as an elite all-mountain freestyle board, the Airheart is for women who like to ride fast, carve hard, and aren't afraid of getting a little hang time. Hold on for dear life as the Airheart gives you lightning fast speeds with standstill stability, with a Sintered 9900 base (the fastest available from Jones) and Jones signature spoon tech which makes your board surf the snow instead of plowing through it, reducing drag, enhancing float, and making your turns smooth and stable. For 2019 the Airheart has been fitted with a Iarbon Innegra layer under the topsheet for an added burst of torsional stiffness and instant response. When people hear Jones they think freeride, but the Airheart is catered towards the aggressive-riding girl that shares her time between the park and groomers, and jumps into the powder whenever we get a fresh dump. Here at MSC we ❤️ air, so if you're anything like us, you'll love this board too.
Camber Type: Power Camber
A traditional camber profile tweaked to be a bit more forgiving. Camber through the centre of the board that tapers to flat towards the tips, with rocker for added lift in the nose and tail. This balances the pop and stability of camber with a looser, floatier, more catch-free ride.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A mid flex that is stable at speed and responsive when you need it, but still soft enough to play around all over the mountain.
Shape: Twin Directional
Technically this board is directional, and you'll feel more power and control when riding forwards. Turn it around and ride switch though and you'll barely notice a difference.
Core: Power Wood Core
A triple density wood core with added bamboo stringers. Combine this with Paulownia wood for a lightweight, durable board with tonnes of pop.
Base: Sintered 9900
An incredibly fast base material that easily absorbs wax for when you need to go even faster. Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene and Carbon, which makes it fast and easy to repair.
Oversized Recycled Edges - Exactly what it sounds like, enhanced sustainability and added durability.
Spoon 2.0 - A moderate 3D base contour featuring an even balance of 4mm of bevel in the nose and tail. Spoon makes the base roll through turns instead of landing flat, making your turns smoother and more natural.
Triax Carbon/Innegra Reinforcement - Increases precision, response, and torsionally dampens the board for a smooth, controlled ride.
Eco-Plastic Topsheet - An ultralight chip/scratch resistant topsheet made from castor beans. Good for your board, good for the environment.
Traction Tech 1.0 - Like a serrated knife cutting through the snow, Traction Tech adds multiple contact points along the edge of the board for enhanced grip and edge hold in all conditions.
Board Lengths: 146cm, 149cm, 152cm
Stance Set back: 20mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.