The 2018 Gnu Mullair is pro model of Nicholas Muller, a legend in the snowboard world known for his incredibly smooth style and ability to ride absolutely anything, and make it look good. Nicholas has designed this board to be as powerful as possible for freeriding and all-mountain freestyle performance, using Gnus mostly positive C3 camber for unmatched response and power along with a slight taper for effortless float in powder. This is an aggressive hard charging directional board that rides switch as easily as regular, though you wouldn't realise it by looking at the shape. The Mullair feels lively under your feet, rides fast, carves hard, and gets edge to edge super quick and easy, great for banked gullies, steep chutes and hard-pack ice.
Board Type: Groomers and powder
Camber Type: C3
Very mild rocker between your feet with powerful camber to the tip and tail. This is Mervins version of traditional camber, offering maximum edge hold, pop, power and precision with extra float and carve.
Flex: 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This board has a floaty nose, slightly tapered tail, and a setback stance for effortless float in powder and powerful forward-facing performance.
Core: Unreal G3
The lightest, environmentally nicest, and smoothest core from Gnu. Combines Aspen, Columbian Gold and Paulownia with Triax and Biax alloy glass for a super smooth ride and lighter weight.
Base: Eco Sublimated Co-Sintered
Strong, fast, holds wax well, and environmentally friendly. Glide over flat spots and wet spring snow with less drag and more speed.
- Bio Beans Topsheet - A bio-plastic made from beans. Good for your board, and good for the environment.
- Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
- Recycled UHMW Sidewalls - Environmentally friendly sidewall construction thats tough and fast.
Board Lengths: 159cm Wide, 161cm Wide
Stance Set Back: 25mm
(159cm Wide) 260mm
(161cm Wide) 262mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
(159cm Wide) 65-100kg
(161cm Wide) 70-110kg
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.