Gnu Money 2018
The 2018 Gnu Money rides like a sports car with the price of a scooter. This soft flexing directional twin is the life of the party in the park, with an easy ideal hybrid camber that loves to press and pop and a directional shape that's sure to turn some heads. Don't stress about the shape, it rides like a true twin so you can take off and land switch without a worry, plus you might get some extra style points for it. Gnu are ushering in a new age of directional freestyle shapes, with the Money pioneering the charge. Get on board!
Board Type: All terrain freestyle
Camber Type: C2e
Mild rocker between your feet with elliptical camber to the tip and tail gives you power and pop on groomers and in the park along with float and freedom to charge through powder. Less loaded pressure in the tip and tail than regular C2 for a floatier and more forgiving ride.
Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: Directional Twin
This board rides exactly the same switch or regular, just with a pointed nose and a blunted tail that just begs to be grabbed and blocked.
Core: Unreal G1
A light, environmentally nice, and smooth core. Combines Aspen and Columbian Gold with Triax and Biax alloy glass for a strong, light, and poppy board.
An easy care, easy repair base.
- Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
Board Lengths: 148cm, 152cm, 156cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.