The Gnu Klassy has a new shape that is designed to turn the whole mountain into a playground. Sporting the same super versatile C2BTX camber as the old Klassy but with a fun new shape. Designed for the ladies who love to freeride but also like to launch off hits and slash banks, the Klassy's directional shape and slightly set back stance is a winner in our books. Perfect for everything from Mt Hotham Slush to waist deep Japan powder.
Camber Type: C2BTX - (We call it Moustache Camber) The magic combination of rocker between your feet and camber under foot. Rocket between your bindings give you that fun loose feel with the added camber underfoot for edge hold and stability.
Flex: 5/10 Medium (1=soft, 10=stiff) A perfect all terrain freestyle board flex for smooth mountain cruising to aggressive park riding.
Shape: Directional - A slightly set back stance gives a longer nose and shorter tail. Perfect for free-riding and powder slashing.
Core: Great Lakes Aspen with a sprinkling of Colombian Gold. Aspen is the backbone of every Gnu board for its light, strong and smooth flexing properties. Colombian Gold is super duper light, strong and poppy.
Edges: Magne-Traction - Like a serrated knife, Magne-Traction eats hard pack snow and ice for breakfast. More board contact means more control.
Base: CoExtruded - Gnus own secret recipe for a fast base that absorbs and holds wax while remaining easy to fix.
Board Lengths: 142cm, 145cm, 148cm, 151cm
Stance set back: 3.8cm
Waist Width: (142cm) 234mm (145cm) 239mm (148cm) 242mm (151cm) 243mm
Recommended Rider Weight: (142mm) 30-59kg (145cm) 32-64kg (148cm) 35-73kg (151cm) 40 - 78kg
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.