GNU Carbon Credit Wide
The Gnu Carbon Credit is Gnu's version of the skate banana. Same technology, very similar specs and $100 less. This is one of the best value for money boards we have in the shop. It has all the newest technology including reverse banana camber and Magne-traction. Whether you are just starting out or have been riding for years you will be blown away by how easy and fun this board makes snowboarding. This is the Club Collection Graphic which is only available at select retailers.
This Wide version is perfect for anyone with a US shoe size 12 and bigger.
Camber Type: BTX - We call it Reverse Camber
The fun and forgiving joys of reverse camber turning flat out to the tip and tail. Gives great float in powder also.
Flex: 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Like on many Gnu boards the bigger you go the stiffer the flex which is great as bigger, heavier guys need a stiffer board to handle all their man meat.
Perfect symmetry for the perfect ride both in regular or switch.
Core: Core Blend 2
Great Lakes Aspen with a touch of Colombian Gold. Ultra High Molecule side walls defend your board from rail destruction.
It's a weird science but everyone loves it! More contact points along your board means better edging and control.
Great for the park, extruded base boards can take a beating and don't mind if you don't wax them every week.
Board Lengths: 153cm Wide, 156cm Wide, 159cm Wide, 162cm Wide,165cm Wide,
Stance set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.