The Gnu B-Pro is the world's longest running Women's Pro Model and the 2017 version is having its 20th anniversary! Barret Christy has been riding this board for years as it has racked up numerous awards including Olympic medals plus many other podium wins. The B-Pro uses Gnu's most responsive camber, C3BTX. A perfect combination of dominate camber with a touch of reverse in between the feet. Perfect for intermediate riders who need to get there riding to the next level and/or ladies who have been riding for years and know how good camber is for all-mountain domination. It is also worth mentioning that a portion of each B-Pro sale is donated to Boarding 4 Breast Cancer.
Camber Type: C3 BTX (We call it Hybrid Camber) For ladies who want to rip up the whole mountain. Fast, stable and ready for any turn shape you throw at it. A traditional camber running out to the contact points. Adding a touch of reverse banana rocker in between the feet gives you freestyle freedom when you need it.
Flex: 4-6/10 - Medium/Stiff (1=soft, 10=stiff) All mountain dominance, stiff enough for laying down some sweet carves but still forgiving for park and pipe. Perfect for Intermediate - Advanced female riders who want a board to take their riding to the next level.
Shape: Twin - Perfect symmetry for the perfect ride both in regular or switch.
Core: Colombian Gold / Aspen - A super mix of two woods results in a smooth, crisp, poppy ride.
Edges: Magne-Traction - It's a weird science but everyone loves it! More contact points along your board means better edging and control.
Base: Sintered - The toughest, fastest and best wax holding base around.
Top Sheet: Bio-Plastic - Earth friendly Bio-Plastic top skin will keep you feeling at one with nature, plus its mega strong and super light.
Board Lengths: 143cm, 146cm, 149cm, 152cm, 155cm
Stance set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.