The 2018 Gnu B-Nice is nice by name, and nice by nature. If you're starting out or looking to progress your riding, the B-Nice is one of the nicest options available. Built with a forgiving and progression-friendly take on reverse camber, along with an upgraded asymmetrical construction as standard, the B-Nice will give you catch free turns and spins while still maintaining strong edge control and all-mountain versatility. Gnu have a strong focus on environmentally sustainable construction, so the B-Nice is nice for you, and nice for the environment too.
Want to know what size you need for your next snow gear purchase? You have come to the right place. Click through the links for more detailed info.
Please use this diagram when sizing outerwear.
Board Type: All terrain everything
Camber Type: OB
Mild rocker between your feet with mild camber to the tip and tail makes this the best camber profile to progress your riding. Learn to ride on day 1or learn new tricks everyday. Holds an edge on hardpack, floats in powder, and jibs everything.
Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: Asym Twin
Identical tip to tail for controlled riding in regular or switch, with an asymmetric construction from toe to heel. Our bodies aren't the same front to back, so why should our boards be? Asymmetrical boards are built with a shorter sidecut on the heel edge and a different core construction from toe to heel, resulting in more precise carves on your toes, and easier and more powerful turns on your heels. This board is a level 1 on the asym scale, featuring an asymmetrical sidecut and core.
Core: Asym Unreal G1
A light, environmentally nice, and smooth core. Combines Aspen and Columbian Gold with Triax and Biax alloy glass for a strong, light, and poppy board.
An easy care, easy repair base.
- Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
Board Lengths: 139cm, 142cm, 145cm, 148cm, 151cm, 154cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.