The 2021 Flow Omni is a high tier womens snowboard binding that provides comfort, support, and more convenience than nearly any other system on the market. The Flow rear entry system allows you to get in and out your bindings with more ease and speed than traditional systems, while still delivering a high level of performance for more confident riders who want to spend more time pushing boundaries and less time fiddling with their bindings.
Flex: Mid-stiff - 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Board Compatibility: This binding comes with a Nylon offset multidisk which is compatible with 4 hole, 3 hole, and Burton M6 channel mounting systems.
Base Plate: Fuse Series
The Fuse Series baseplate is a glass-filled Nylon rockered baseplate with aluminium-alloy adjustable sidewings. This is a softer design in the Fuse series, but still provides direct and responsive performance.
High Back: Asym UniBack
The asymmetrical one-piece UniBack is a lightweight glass-fill Nylon highback that delivers a balance of comfort and support. Designed to follow the contour of your boots and featuring canted riding angles, this highback provides a wide range of support with a more consistent flex along the width of the highback.
Locking Slap Ratchet buckles are designed to ratchet down and lock down when finished. Forget loose buckles rattling as you ride down the hill. Adjust once and leave them alone, or use them like a traditional binding ratchet.
Straps: Fusion ExoKush
The Fusion ExoFrame consists of two ExoSpines over the ankle and toe sections of your binding which work with the expanded EVA strap to give the perfect combination of comfort, control and lightness
Active Strap Technology
Flows Active Strap Technology automatically raises the strap when you lower the highback, allowing even easier exit and entry. Once the highback is raised, the strap lowers and fits snugly and securely against your boot.
2.5° Canted Bankbeds
These canted footbeds help align your legs into a more natural stance, reducing fatigue and increasing power.
EVA Cushioning Pads
EVA Pads are placed underfoot to absorb impacts and increase comfort.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.