The 2021 Flow NX2 is where precision meets performance. This stiff, supportive binding brings premium response to the rear entry system, giving you a high performance binding that can take on any situation while still getting you in and out in record time. Featuring a glass-filled nylon modback for enhanced response and N-Gel heel cushioning, the NX2 provides fast response, smooth comfort, and high-tier performance with quicker engagement than traditional bindings.
Flex: Stiff - 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Board Compatibility: This binding comes with an aluminium 5mm offset multidisk which is compatible with 4 hole, 3 hole, and Burton M6 channel mounting systems.
Base Plate: NX2
Designed for minimal board contact while remaining as responsive as possible. The corners are all rockered to avoid board damage and give an optimal flex, immediate response, and direct edge control.
High Back: Glass-Filled Nylon ModBack w/ Asymmetrical SupportPanel
The ModBack is a Modular Highback with separate upper and lower zones for targeted areas of strength, comfort and flex exactly where you need it. The Aluminium Alloy heelcup offers stiffness and response, while the glass-filled Nylon ModBack offers a lively and fun feeling. The ATM.8 Support Panel is made of moulded glass-filled Nylon which offers a perfect balance of stiffness and support with lateral flexibility.
Buckles: Aluminium LSR
Locking Slap Ratchet buckles are designed to ratchet down and lock down when finished. Forget loose buckles rattling as you ride down the hill. Adjust once and leave them alone, or use them like a traditional binding ratchet.
Straps: Fusion ExoKush
The Fusion ExoFrame consists of two ExoSpines over the ankle and toe sections of your binding which work with the expanded EVA strap to give the perfect combination of comfort, control and lightness.
Active Strap Technology
Flows Active Strap Technology automatically raises the strap when you lower the highback, allowing even easier exit and entry. Once the highback is raised, the strap lowers and fits snugly and securely against your boot.
2.5° Canted Bankbeds
These canted footbeds help align your legs into a more natural stance, reducing fatigue and increasing power.
N-Gel Heel Cushioning
N-Gel is placed under the heel to absorb impacts and increase comfort.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.