The 2021 Fix Truce is the most popular mens binding from Fix, redesigned, improved, and simplified to deliver better style, and better performance. Featuring a slightly softer highback for a more forgiving feeling with better park performance, a lighter overall weight, memory gel straps, highback rotation, an improved fit, and a whole lot more, we could go on and on and on, but in short, the Truce is a premium binding at an affordable price.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex (1 = Soft / 10 = Stiff):
Highback: 6 / 10
Baseplate: 6 / 10
Board Compatibility: Compatible with 4x4 and channel mounting systems.
This nylon injected baseplate features an 18% glass fill and regrind free injection moulding, providing strong response and delivering consistent and dependable durability.
The Truce highback features a slightly softer flex than previous years, as well as a fresh new modern aesthetic to match the minimalist design that goes into the materials and quality of the binding.
Ratchets: Cast Aluminium Ratchets
These ratchets are lightweight, smooth, and durable.
Straps: Stitched Memory Gel Ankle Strap
The Truce features stitched ankle straps with memory gel padding for even pressure distribution and luxurious comfort, paired with lightweight toe straps that deliver dependable hold.
Cushioning: EVA Footbed Padding
EVA Padding underfoot dampens vibrations, enhances comfort, and gives you a smooth ride.
Regrind Free Injection Moulding:
No reground material = stronger bindings and less breakage.
Paint Free Nylon:
Fix doesn't paint the major components of its bindings for a few reasons. 1. Nylon gets stronger with age, and sealing in that Nylon would prevent the ageing improvement process. 2. Paint scratches and chips, nylon doesn't. 3. Paints and lacquers are toxic, and foregoing these is another step in the direction of environmental responsibility.
Rotate your highbacks for optimal lateral movement with this simple to adjust system. Lining up your highbacks to the heel edge of your board allows your legs to move more freely.
Fix uses a special type of hardware called DethGrip, which holds tighter and results in you having to tighten your screws less often.
Fix offer a lifetime warranty on both buckles and base trays. These buckles are tested up to 28,000 clicks in a lab environment, and the base trays are virtually unbreakable under normal use.
Tool Free Forward Lean Adjuster
Ladder Saver BucklesTool Free Strap Adjustments
|US Mens||6 - 8.5||8 - 10.5||10 - 13|
|US Womens||7.5 - 10||9 - 12||11+|
|UK||5.5 - 8||7 - 10||9 - 12.5|
245 - 260
|260 - 280||280 - 310|
|Euro||38 - 42||41 - 44||43 - 48|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.