DC Womens PLY
The DC PLY is an absolute favourite among women who prefer a more aggressive ride. This is one of the more poppy and energetic boards in the DC line and you can guarantee higher ollies and bigger slashes. The Hybrid Camber gives you all the benefits of the forgiving and playful reverse camber, but adds a snappy and responsive feel to the board. This board is FUN!
Camber Type: Locked and Loaded
Traditional camber mixed with anti camber. With positive camber between the feet for that all mountain capability and pop. Then throw in longer contact points under the feet for less edge catching and creating a stable platform.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A medium - stiff flex for all mountain riding wether your hitting the park or the groomers.
Twin - True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical. The nose and tail are the same length. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout and will feel the same whether you're riding switch or regular. The binding inserts are centred on the board.
Stratus - Poplar wood for a super poppy and lightweight ride. The Bi-Ax laminates cross 2 ways over the board for a snappy but forgiving ride.
True Base - DC's true base is an Extruded material for a durable and fast ride. Extruded bases are easy care and easy to fix.
Board Lengths: 142cm, 146cm, 149cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm (centred stance)
Recommended Rider Weight:
Missing a size? Just ask us!
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.