The 2021 DC Travis Rice snowboard boot was custom built by the one and only Travis Rice specifically to his specifications in order to perform under every condition possible. This award-winning boot features the dual Boa closure system to allow you to find your perfect fit in conjunction with the Black SE Liner to lock down your foot for the most responsive ride yet. New for 2021, the Black SE liner now features built-in 3M Thinsulate insulation to make sure your feet stay warm all day long, and with extra features like the asymmetrical design, Aerotech Ventilation System, SuperFabric, Stormproof Storm Flap you can make sure that your boots are never the thing holding you back.
Boot Type: All Mountain
Boot Flex (1 = Soft / 10 = Stiff): 9/10
Lacing System: Boa Focus Closure System w/ H3 Coiler Reel and Boa Black SS Laces
The Boa Focus Closure system consists of two independent zones controlled by two separate laces, allowing you to customise your fit with ease and get in and out of your boot in record time. Add in the coiler that takes up lace slack and you've got an even quicker and cleaner way to tighten your boots.
Liner: Black SE Liner
One of the top liners in the DC range, the Black Liner gives top comfort, support, breathability, and durability in all aspects. Advanced Aerotech Ventilation regulates moisture and temperature in the multi-layer construction of this liner that combines EVA memory foam and a hight rebound heat-mouldable EVA, delivering out of the box comfort and unrivalled custom fit. Lateral support beams and a 360° power strap provide all season support, and anatomical latex J-bars offer superior heel hold.
Cushioning / Traction: Asymmetrical Anti-Drag Outsole
This revolutionary design from the creative mind of Travis Rice is engineered to reduce toe and heel drag and reduce the overall footprint of the boot. Featuring a blend of lightweight, supportive UniLITE and grippy, durable rubber, this outsole is primed and ready for long hikes, steep descents, and all day riding.
Sole Re-Purpose Insole
The DC Sole Re-Purpose Insole is comprised of 100% recycled EVA, and paired with a TPU moulded arch support. This insole gives you the stability you need while enhancing your balance in the most demanding conditions.
Internal Ankle Harness
Aerotech Ventilation System
Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
Not sure what boot size to purchase? Check out our size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.