The all-new 2021 DC Laced Boot (yes that is its name) is exactly what you want in a traditional, no-nonsense boot that delivers pro-level response and performance. Delivering a mid-stiff flex and out-of-the-box comfort The Laced Boot also brings the response you need with the DC Black Liner and internal ankle harness to ensure you are locked in and be one of the most responsive boots DC has ever created.
Boot Flex: Medium-Stiff 7/10 (1=soft,10=stiff)
Recommended Use: All-Mountain, Freestyle
Thermo Mouldable Liner: Yes
Lacing System: Traditional Lacing
The original, tried and true lacing system, traditional laces give you the most control over your boot. It's not as fast as newer lacing systems, but there's a reason it's still around.
Liner: Black Liner
One of the top liners in the DC range, the Black Liner gives top comfort, support, breathability, and durability in all aspects. Advanced Aerotech Ventilation regulates moisture and temperature in the multi-layer construction of this liner that combines EVA memory foam and a high rebound heat-mouldable EVA, delivering out-of-the-box comfort and unrivaled custom fit. Lateral support beams and a 360° power strap provide all-season support, and anatomical latex J-bars offer superior heel hold.
Cushioning / Traction: Vibram Outsole + Sole re-Purpose Insole
The outsole of The Laced Boot features the legendary Vibram grip, giving you greater traction and confidence in slippery wintery conditions. While the DC Sole Re-Purpose Insole is comprised of 100% recycled EVA, and paired with a TPU moulded arch support. This insole gives you the stability you need while enhancing your balance in the most demanding conditions.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.