The DC Telegraph is a ladies park board that shreds all over the mountain. Its stability thanks to the Micro Camber will give girls who really want to push their riding a perfect tool to do so. Slightly stiffer than your average girls park board this thing can take anything you throw at it.
Camber Type: Micro Camber
Traditional camber that is slightly less exaggerated. It has a positive bend from contact point to contact point but unlike positive camber it only lifts a fraction of the amount. This gives a more stable ride without having to fight against your board.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A medium - stiff flex for all mountain riding wether your hitting the park or the groomers.
Twin - True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical. The nose and tail are the same length. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout and will feel the same whether you're riding switch or regular. The binding inserts are centred on the board.
Stratus - Poplar wood for a super poppy and lightweight ride. The Bi-Ax laminates cross 2 ways over the board for a snappy but forgiving ride.
Sintered Supreme Base - DC's Sintered base for faster riding and better wax absorption. This is as good as it gets when it comes to snowboard bases.
Board Lengths: 144cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm (centred stance)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.