The 2018 DC Supernatant is a directional freestyle powder shredding beast that does its best work in steep and deep terrain. The MicroCamber profile and the wide nose keep and the directional shape keep the Supernatant floating no matter how deep the snow is.
The Power Light Core is made up of a mix of poplar and paulownia wood while keeps the weight light, but still strong with a smooth flex.
The Kevlar stringers added with the Micro Camber profile gives you plenty of pop and a solid ride to smash through pillows and chopped up snow with ease.
Camber Type: Micro Camber
The small 1.5mm of camber sill give you the feeling and pop of a regular camber board, but with the float and forgivness of a pow board.
Flex: Stiff - 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
The Supernatant is designed to effortlessly charge through powder and and also be able to ride switch in jump landings or on groomers..
Slightly longer nose for easier forward riding in powder. It will still do well when landing switch.
Core: Powder Light Core
Poplar/Paulownia wood for a poppy and floaty ride. Carbon Biax Glass with Kevlar gives you torsional stiffness when the powder is soft and control when the mountain is not.
Base: Sintered Supreme
Supremely fast and durable. Sintered bases hold wax extremely well and withstand core shots better that its counterpart extruded base.
Topsheet: Fresh Deck
DC's Fresh Deck topsheet gives the Supernatant that super snappy feel that also looks great.
Board Lengths: 158cm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.