The 2022 DC Roadblock Youth Bib offers solid protection thanks to the Weather Defence 10 fabric with 10k waterproofing and 5k breathability and heavy 80g of insulation throughout. With extra features like critically taped seams and mesh-lined ventilation, this bib performs like no other kids outerwear and is a fan favourite here at MSC.
Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Taffeta lining
- Seam taping on critical zones
- Mesh lined leg vents
- Elasticised suspenders with adjustable buckles
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system
- Articulated legs
- DWR coated boot gaiter
- Boot gusset with snap closure
- Stretch side gusset
- Zip-up hand warmer pockets
- Cargo pockets with storm flap and hook and loop tape closure
- Hook and loop tape closure back pockets
- Hem lift-up system
- 100% polyester
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.