The 2018 DC Mega gets all the good parts of the DC Ply and takes it up another notch.
The Lock & Load camber will give you tons of pop and keep it stable, so you can take the Mega to the biggest jumps without worrying about having it wash out on landings.
The fast sintered base will keep you moving fast no matter the snow conditions, and the Fresh Deck Top Sheet gives you the feel of a new skate deck, right in the board.
Camber Type: Lock & Load
This camber is ready for anything you throw at it. With a traditional camber between the feet for that all mountain capability. Throw in longer contact points under the feet for a forgiving, edge free park feel.
Flex: Mid/Stiff - 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
The Mega has that stiffness an all mountain rider needs to keep things stable at high speeds and hold up to aggressive carving.
Ride the Mega any way you want and it will feel the same. Perfect for switch landings and riding.
Poplar wood for a super poppy and lightweight ride. Bi- Ax laminates give you torsional stiffness for high-speed riding and big ass kickers.
Base: Sintered Supreme
Supremely fast and durable. Sintered bases hold wax extremely well and withstand core shots better that its counterpart extruded base.
Topsheet: Fresh Deck
DC's Fresh Deck topsheet gives the Mega that super snappy feel that also looks great.
Radius 2 Flat - Flat surfaces on the nose and tail of the board give you extra lift in deep snow, while still blending perfectly into the sidecut, for smooth and effortless turns.
Board Lengths: 150cm, 153cm, 156cm, 159cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.