DC Mega 2018
The 2018 DC Mega gets all the good parts of the DC Ply and takes it up another notch.
The Lock & Load camber will give you tons of pop and keep it stable, so you can take the Mega to the biggest jumps without worrying about having it wash out on landings.
The fast sintered base will keep you moving fast no matter the snow conditions, and the Fresh Deck Top Sheet gives you the feel of a new skate deck, right in the board.
Camber Type: Lock & Load
This camber is ready for anything you throw at it. With a traditional camber between the feet for that all mountain capability. Throw in longer contact points under the feet for a forgiving, edge free park feel.
Flex: Mid/Stiff - 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
The Mega has that stiffness an all mountain rider needs to keep things stable at high speeds and hold up to aggressive carving.
Ride the Mega any way you want and it will feel the same. Perfect for switch landings and riding.
Poplar wood for a super poppy and lightweight ride. Bi- Ax laminates give you torsional stiffness for high-speed riding and big ass kickers.
Base: Sintered Supreme
Supremely fast and durable. Sintered bases hold wax extremely well and withstand core shots better that its counterpart extruded base.
Topsheet: Fresh Deck
DC's Fresh Deck topsheet gives the Mega that super snappy feel that also looks great.
Radius 2 Flat - Flat surfaces on the nose and tail of the board give you extra lift in deep snow, while still blending perfectly into the sidecut, for smooth and effortless turns.
Board Lengths: 150cm, 153cm, 156cm, 159cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.