Whether you're doing hot laps in the terrain park, making it down the groomers, or just cruising with the family, the DC Men's Banshee won't weigh you down with unnecessary bells and whistles. Its fabric will handle yard sales, snow flurries, and post riding snowball fights. Its Standard fit leaves plenty of room for you to lunge it out and layer underneath when the temperature drops.
Material: EXOTEX 10, 100% Nylon Twill
Lining: Taffeta w/ warming brushed tricot seat
Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
Seams: Critically Taped
Boot Gaiter: Yes
Internal Waist Adjusters: Yes
Venting: Yes - Zip w/ mesh lined
Pockets: Cargo pockets, hand warmer pockets
- Jacket to pant attachment system
- Snapped bottom leg gusset
- Hem lift-up system
- Lift ticket holder
DC's lift up hem system control feature uses a drawstring in the pant's cargo pocket to shorten your pant-leg cuffs and keep them from dragging and getting trashed while you tramp through the parking lot.
What is DC?
Founded in 1994, DC quickly grew to become a leader in performance skateboarding shoes and a renowned action sports brand. Jump to the present day and DC stands as a global brand whose product line has expanded to include men's, women's and kids' skateboarding and lifestyle shoes, apparel, snowboards, snowboard boots, outerwear, and accessories. As one of the cornerstones of its marketing strategy, DC has built a world-class team of professional skateboarding, snowboarding, and motocross athletes that exemplify and enhance DC's brand, develop its signature products, and support its promotional efforts. DC is a subsidiary of Quiksilver, Inc.
At MSC we are continually getting great feedback on DC hard goods and outerwear. Every year their products get better and better and the support we get from the suppliers in Australia is why it is our number one selling snowboard brand both online and in store.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.