Dakine Summit Socks are some of the best things you can put on your feet. And if you plan on snowboarding, they are even better! Loaded with warm and moisture wicking merino wool, these babies will keep you riding all day long with comfy toasty warm toes.
Want to know what size you need for your next snow gear purchase? You have come to the right place. Click through the links for more detailed info.
Please use this diagram when sizing outerwear.
- Merino wool fabric is naturally insulating and odor-resistant
- Low-profile sock for a high-performance fit
- Padding on shin and top of foot to absorb impact
- Terryloop footbed for moisture wicking and comfy cushioning
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Compression zones help reduce foot fatigue
60% merino wool, 20% acrylic, 10% polyester, 7% nylon, 3% spandex
Womens 5 - 8 US
EU 35 - 38.5
CM 22.8 - 24.77
Womens 9 - 12 US
EU 40 - 44
CM 25.4 - 27.3