The Capix Swift is a lightweight true twin snowboard that will easily handle riding all over the mountain, from the park to the trees. The Contact Flat Camber profile gives you solid edge hold, with smooth turns and better float in powder thanks to the rocker nose and tail. The Carbon X Stringers give the board extra response, and the Urethane sidewalls are made to take a beating when you are learning new tricks. If you are looking for a board to take your riding up to the next level, the Swift is it!
Rider Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Contact Flat Camber
The flat profile between your feet gives you a solid and stable platform, while the eraly ride rocker on the nose and tail makes smooth and easy.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft-mid flex for big presses, easy turns, and playful riding all over the mountain.
Shape: True Twin
Constructed exactly the same tip to tail, this board is designed to provide consistent performance when riding in both switch and regular.
Core: FSC Certified 20mm Bombproof Poplar Core
The sustainably sourced Forestry Stewardship Council poplar wood core is strong, lightweight and gives you a smooth flexing ride.
45 Degree Biax - Two directions of fibers give the board a smooth and consistent flex.
Supercush Urethane Sidewall - Urethane sidewalls give you top level absorption from vibrations, and can handle big impacts from freestyle riding.
Base: IS 4800 Extruded Base
The tough and reliable base doesn't need much maintenance, and is easy to repair if you do damage it.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
|Length||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Weight Range (kg)|
|149cm||250||286||7.4||49 - 68|
|152cm||254||289||7.5||57 - 75|
|155cm||256||293||7.6||61 - 88|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.