The 2019 Capita Warpspeed is a brand new addition to the Capita range and takes attributes from two award-winning boards and combines them, making a high performance board for the big guys that ride hard. The Warpspeed was designed specifically to handle big humans and bigger terrain, with a naturally wider waist width and longer size, along with top-tier tech to reinforce the structure and durability of the board while keeping it light and powerful, a feat that many other big boards struggle with. Capita have maximised their carbon usage here, with forged carbon tips (borrowed from their friends at Union bindings and developed by Lamborghini), along with grid woven carbon from the tips through the inserts, resulting in insane power and response with minimum added weight. The Warpspeed is built for all-mountain performance, so if you ride powder, carve hard, or just like to go super fast and charge over everything, the Warpspeed is the board you've been searching for.
Board Type: All Mountain and Powder Performance
Camber Type: Mountain V2 Profile
The Mountain V2 Profile features mid body camber through the middle of the board with a rockered nose and flat tail, allowing float and power in powder, and pop and stability on hard pack. The camber runs longer in the tail on the Warpspeed, providing extra power.
Flex: 7.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff enough to plow through the powder and hold a strong edge, with a little bit of give when you need it.
Built specifically for all-mountain riding, this board will excel when going nose first.
Core: Panda Core
The Panda Core is an extremely lightweight and versatile core made from Poplar and Paulownia wood, with inlaid Bamboo power rods for incredible pop, flex, and durability.
Base: NEW Hyperdrive NC12 Base
Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. The fastest base on snow bar none.
Forged Carbon Tips - Lighter and stronger than titanium, forged carbon offers incredible strength in an incredibly lightweight package. This technology is used in supercars, so you can understand the kind of performance it lends itself to.
Urethane Topsheet Anchor - Super strong and durable topsheet that helps dampen chatter.
Matrix Carbon V-Tech - Woven Carbon in the tip and tail increase power and response while keeping the board incredibly light.
Holysheet Fiberglass - Triax and Biax Holysheet fiberglass has a higher glass to weight ratio than regular fiberglass, providing a more powerful ride while staying light, and then coupled with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based Magic Bean Resin.
Board Lengths: 157cm Wide, 161cm Wide, 165cm Wide, 169cm Wide
(157cm Wide) 262mm
(161cm Wide) 264mm
(165cm Wide) 266mm
(169cm Wide) 268mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
(157cm Wide) 70-100kg
(161cm Wide) 75-105kg
(165cm Wide) 80-110kg
(169cm Wide) 85-115kg
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.