The 2023 Capita Outsiders has quickly become a favourite amongst Capita team riders for the simple reason that it crushes any terrain in its path. The progressive park and resort camber configuration has a small zone of flat 4cm before the tip and tail to offer a more controlled ride, while still having the response and power of a full cambered snowboard. Mix this in with a mid flexing core and a twin shape and you get a snowboard that offers maximum power that pops off everything, locks onto rails, and is rock solid when landing big jumps. If you want to see just what this board can do, check out what Capita AM Miles Fallon did at the X-Games and have your mind blown.
*Board graphics are size dependent and cannot be swapped between sizes.
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Board Type: Park and Resort
Camber Type: Park V1 Profile
Positive Camber through the middle of the board with a small section of flat at the contact points. Get the power, pop, and stability of positive camber with less catch.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great medium flex that can hit jumps, press rails, and ride all over the mountain.
Shape: True Twin
Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins.
A Radial sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
Core: Hover Core
The Hover Core is so light it essentially floats across the snow. Thin cut, low-density, Paulownia strips are combined with 7mm Poplar beams to create an ultralight and intensive response in The Outsiders.
Aramid Body Armour - Provides a finely balanced combination of vibration dampening, and impact protection in the shoulders.
Technora + Flax Boosters - 2 x 30mm Technora + Flax Booster strips made of an interwoven aramid and sustainable flax fibre to absorb shock and increase power and response.
Holysheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin - Triax and Biax Holysheet fiberglass has a higher glass to weight ratio than regular fiberglass, providing a more powerful ride while staying light, and is then coupled with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based Magic Bean Resin for a powerful and dynamic ride.
Base: Hyperdrive Drive Base
Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- Multitech Level 5 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM 16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Multitech Silkscreen + Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4x2 Inserts
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|150||1162||250||29.3||7.85||60.9||45 - 68|
|152||1185||252||29.5||7.90||60.9||45 - 72|
|154||1187||254||29.7||8.00||63.5||54 - 81|
|156||1222||255||29.9||8.10||63.5||59 - 86|
|158||1245||258||30.2||8.30||67.5||63 - 90+|
||45 - 72
||59 - 86
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.