The 2019 Capita X Spring Break Slush Slasher is your one way ticket to one hell of a good time. The Slush Slasher has gained near-legendary status worldwide, and last year every man and his dog came running with arms outstretched, desperate to get hold of the party board that would breathe life back into their snowboarding. Many came away empty handed, but the lucky souls who managed to snag one haven't been able to wipe the smile of their face ever since. This radical short board changed the game, performing absolutely everywhere and blowing the minds of all snowboarders because it surfs powder like crazy, jibs super easy, carves up an absolute storm, and looks like nothing else on the mountain. It's the snowboard equivalent of sinking beers on a beach in a Hawaiian shirt, without the hangover and sunburn.
Board Type: Good times all over the mountain
Camber Type: Party Profile
The Party Profile has flat camber throughout the board with a Wah-Pow! Flat Kick nose and a surf rock tail. Easy float in the nose and a surfy catch free ride through the middle.
Flex: 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Jib, press and jump to your hearts content with a board that is flexible and forgiving.
Ride it forwards for maximum stoke. You can ride it switch if you want to get extra gnarly, but nose-forward is where it thrives.
Core: FSC Certified Select Core
Vertically laminated poplar wood is super light and has a long grain orientation. No finger points or irregularities allow uniform flex throughout the deck.
Extruded under high pressure resulting in a super hard, and extremely durable surface this is no ordinary extruded base.
Inlaid Alloy Tail Skid Plate - Putting the metal to the pedal, an added skid plate in the tail is tough as nails and makes sparks fly!
Special Blend Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin - Custom weighted Biaxial top and bottom fiberglass increases strength and durability, which is impregnated with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin.
Board Lengths: 143cm, 147cm, 151cm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.