The 2020 Capita Spring Break Powder Drifter snowboard is a shorter, wider shape that zips amongst the trees, floats over deep powder, and does long surfy turns.
The 2020 Capita Spring Break Ultralight Powder Displacement Snowcraft constitutes a collection of the upper echelon in snowboard design and engineering, hand crafted with a strong focus on clean lines, innovative shapes, and perfection of design. These unique powder boards feature thicker, more buoyant Surf Lite cores, Surf Rocker camber profiles, naturally wider waist widths, and powder-specific technology that all combine to make them some of the highest performing and most sought after powder boards in existence. When the snow falls these boards are what you want under your feet, but you shouldn't wait until then to think about buying one, because here at Melbourne Snowboard Centre these boards sell long before the first pow day.
Board Type: Surf the Mountains
Camber Type: Surf Rocker Profile
The ultimate in surfy, slashing riding, the Surf Rocker Profile features flat camber from outside each insert through the centre of the board, and surf rock rocker from outside the inserts extending low into the tail, and high into the nose. This gives you a more stable surface through the centre of the board, with maximum float in the nose.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great medium flex that is playful when you want it, stable when you need it.
Shape: Surf Blended Radial / Directional
Inspired by a combination of surfboard design and snowboard functionality, this all new shape is the ultimate in surfy powder float. Featuring a radial sidecut through and past the inserts, combined with a huge smooth reverse blend zone, and topped off with massive taper, this shape will have you surfing the earth with ease.
Core: Surflite 2.0 Core
The Surflite 2.0 Core was designed specifically for Spring Break Powder Displacement Snowcraft, with the goal of creating a core that floats in the deepest of powder. Taking cues from time-tested surfboard designs, this industry-first core features blocked Balsa and strategically placed Poplar woods throughout, as well as Forged Carbon Diamond Plates (developed in partnership with Union Binding Company) placed into the insert area of the core, creating an incredibly high-tech, lightweight, floaty ride.
Forged Carbon Quad Packs - These ultra light, high energy reinforcements are placed in the core at the inserts, providing lightweight power directly underfoot.
Holysheet Tri/Tri Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin - Triax/Triax HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
Fus3d Sidewalls - An exclusive fused deposition process yields high impact resistance through custom shaped, bonded core and sidewall configuration.
Base: NEW Powder Drive Base
This base has been specifically formulated to be featured on the Spring Break powder series of boards, with maximum powder performance in mind. Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base charges over flats and maintains speed for quick turns through trees.
- Multitech Level 3 DeepSpace silkscreen
- Multitech Silkscreen + die-cut base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Stainless steel 4 x 2 inserts
- Core ash woodgrain topsheet
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|151||111.4||265||31.5 / 30.5||6.38||63.9||54 - 77|
|154||107.3||272||32.6 / 29.4||6.80||62.6||54 - 77|
|158||94.9||269||31.5 / 27.8||6.90||63.9||64 - 91+|
|161||121.5||274||33.6 / 29.5||6.60||63.9||67 - 91+|
|167||126.2||292||34.5 / 28.7||6.50||63.5||73 - 100+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.