The 2018 Capita Space Metal Fantasy is one of the best womens park boards on the market, and has the awards to prove it. Multiple Transworld Good Wood awards along with a Snowboarder Magazine 'Best of Test' award show the Space Metal Fantasy has been put through it's paces and performed alongside the best, putting up results way above its price tag. Whether you're a beginner rider getting your first turns down or you're an intermediate rider looking to branch out into the park, thanks to the forgiving flex and urban profile camber shape you'll be able to take your riding to the next level. Take it on groomers and it'll carve like a dream, put it in the powder and it'll float like you wouldn't expect, and test it on park features and you'll understand why it wins awards. It's a park board, but it's so much more than just a park board.
Board Type: Park laps and everywhere else
Camber Type: Urban Profile
Flat insert to insert and rocker beyond, this camber is pre-positioned to make pressing and turning super easy.
Flex: Soft-Medium - 4/10 (1=soft, 10= Very stiff)
Jib, press and jump to your hearts content with a board that is flexible and forgiving.
Shape: True Twin
Built perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for the perfect switch ride.
Core: FSC Certified Select Core
Vertically laminated poplar wood is super light and has a long grain orientation. No finger points or irregularities allow uniform flex throughout the deck.
Base: HMC Extruded
Perfect for urban jibbing and the park, extruded bases are low maintenance and easy to repair. It will still love you if you forget to wax it regularly.
Special Blend Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin - Custom weighted Biaxial top and bottom fiberglass increases strength and durability, which is impregnated with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin.
Board Lengths: 141cm, 143cm, 145cm, 147cm, 149cm, 151cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm (centred)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.