The 2019 Capita Scott Stevens Pro is pretty much the one board that we don't have to talk about... But we love talking about it anyway so here we go! This board has been made especially for Scotty and his unique and creative riding style. No matter what it is, Scott Stevens can do a trick on it. Rails, jumps, stairs, skateparks, trampolines, and even icy roads, this board is designed to handle all the punishment you can throw at it, eat it all up and come back wanting more. Featuring extra cork dampening and basalt pop boosters along with a cork inlaid pro core designed specifically for Scotts own pro model, resulting in a ride so smooth you'll think the streets have turned to powder, and the power and pop to jump onto, into, and at anything you can see. If there's any doubts in your mind just check out any one of Scott Stevens parts from the last few years, they are seriously mind-blowing. This pro model excels in the park and urban environments, but it's so versatile it'll perform wherever you want to take it.
Board Type: Park laps and everywhere else
Camber: Freestyle Profile
A longer section of flat camber from the outside of each insert through the middle of the board with rocker sections from outside the insert to the tip and tail. Plenty of flex with a more stable skate-style feel.
Flex: 5/10 Medium (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A versatile flexing board for all mountain freestyle riding.
Switch and regular riding are a breeze whether you're in the park or landing big powder rock drops.
Core: Cork Inlaid Pro Core
Scotty has embraced the durability, shock absorption and impact protection elements of cork, which is inlaid strategically underfoot and to the tip and tail, maximising dampening while staying powerful.
Base: Superdrive base
The new standard in sintered base material, this base is precision forged for ultimate durability and glide.
Basalt Boosters - 4x30mm strips of basalt placed in the tip, tail, and underfoot give enormous pop and power and keep the ride silky smooth.
Cork Dampening - 1.5mm full cork dampening from contact point to contact point in both edges increase protection from blunt force impacts without adding the weight of rubber dampening.
Holysheet Fiberglass - Triax and Biax Holysheet fiberglass has a higher glass to weight ratio than regular fiberglass, providing a more powerful ride while staying light, and then coupled with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based Magic Bean Resin.
Board Lengths: 151cm, 153cm, 155cm, 157cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
(151cm) 50kg - 80Kg
(153cm) 55kg - 85kg
(155cm) 58kg - 90kg
(157cm) 62kg - 95kg
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.