The 2023 Capita Pathfinder Reverse is one of two different constructions of this board, depending on the adventures you choose to embark on. This reverse camber profile, with its softer flexing, true twin core is the perfect freestyle park and jib dawgs choice for those looking for a more mellow, skate feel that rips urban and rails but still performs incredibly at an attractive price. With a shortened, blunt-tip nose and tail for not only decreased swing weight, but most importantly nose and tail blocks and a super fast base that gives you high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide, the Pathfinder Reverse gives you high value board that has proven that it is a contender as one of the best park boards on the market.
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Board Type: Park and Resort
Camber Type: Park V2 Profile
Flat camber beginning outside each insert and travelling through the centre of the board, with rocker zones from outside the inserts to the tip and tail. This new profile puts more flat in the board and shortens the rocker zones, maintaining pressability and a catch-free ride with extra stability and pop.
Flex: 4/10 (Mid)
Great medium flex that can hit big jumps, press rails, and ride all over the mountain.
Shape: True Twin
Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins.
Core: FSC Certified Dual Core
Base: Superdrive EX Base
This hybrid 'sintruded' base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and super smooth glide.
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM 16000 Topsheet
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- Stainless Steel 4x2 Inserts
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.