The 2019 Capita Outerspace Living is a true twin all mountain board for the freerider that likes to work their freestyle bone. Capita have blended the true twin shape with their freeride profile hybrid camber, resulting in a board that keeps power underfoot while lifting the nose and tail to stop you cartwheeling when the snow gets deep. The Outerspace is forgiving enough to be beginner friendly and easy to control, but solid enough to give you response and strength, so you can track out all the powder in the morning and hit the park in the afternoon without having to change boards. Wide for the guys with bigger feet, U.S size 12 and up.
Board Type: Park Laps and Everywhere Else
Camber Type: Freeride Profile
Camber between the feet with reverse at the tip and tail. The best of both worlds for park, powder and free-riding.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great Medium flex that can hit big jumps, press rails and ride all over the mountain.
Built for multi directional riding, spinning and jibbing. Ride it forwards, backwards or upside down.
Core: FSC Certified Dual Core
The best pieces of Birch and Poplar wood are chosen for this core. The Birch is lightweight while the Poplar is strong and placed under the inserts for better response. It gives you all the power you could ever want while remaining light enough to throw around with ease.
Extruded under high pressure, resulting in a rock solid, durable base that is great for repairs and thrashing the mountain like you just don't care.
Inlaid Titanal Struts - 4 Hardened Aluminium alloy channels laid strategically in the core for structural reinforcement.
Special Blend Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin - Custom weighted Biaxial top and bottom fiberglass increases strength and durability, which is impregnated with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin.
Board Lengths: 150cm, 152cm, 154cm, 156cm, 158cm
(155cm Wide) 261mm
(157cm Wide) 263mm
(155cm Wide) 58-88kg
(157cm Wide) 60-95kg
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.