The 2020 Capita Neo Slasher Splitboard is like a phoenix being born again from the ashes of the cult favourite Capita Charlie Slasher. Like a phoenix bursting into flames and beginning anew, the Neo Slasher aims to escape the chaos of the resort and find peace among the mountains, and then cause chaos once again on the descent. This factory split comes ready to ride, with an already split chassis and hardware from the Union Binding Company, meaning as long as you've got splitboard bindings and adventure in your heart, you're good to go from day one. This splitboard comes loaded with tech and features to make your ride easy and powerful, with a DuraTail die-cut topsheet protecting your tail on the ascent, and carbon fibre beams, a powerful-yet-floaty camber profile, and a 22mm tapered tail providing a high performance ride on the descent. Get out of the zoo that is the resort and get into the wilderness, where it's not a matter of what you're allowed to ride, but what you're willing to ride.
Board Type: Powder Exploration
Camber Type: Alpine V2 Profile
Positive camber through most of the board for a stable and poppy ride, with a reverse camber nose and flat tail for effortless float in deep snow. The camber extends longer into the tail on this profile for added backfoot power.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff enough to plow through powder and power over chopped up snow.
Shape: Radical Taper / Directional
This board is engineered for deep powder and all mountain versatility, featuring a radial sidecut complemented by a tapered tail. This narrower tail section naturally sinks in powder while the wide nose floats above the surface, giving you smooth flowing turns and an easy, surfy, floaty ride in powder.
Core: FSC Certified Elevate Split Core
The Elevate Split Core is made of a lightweight, dependable, dual species combo construction, combined with the necessary insert and centreline components for a factory split.
Carbon Fibre Beams - 2 x 30mm carbon fibre beams in the nose increase power and response for powering through powder while remaining ultra light.
HolySheet Tri/Tri Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin - Triax/Triax HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
Base: Hyperdrive Base
This exclusively formulated sintered base is designed for the most depraved speed junkies, bar none. Ultra high molecular weight, ultra high density polyethylene, custom engineered with super secret special additives. That's a one way ticket to a face meltingly fast ride.
- DuraTail V2 die-cut topsheet
- Multitech level 6 DeepSpace silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet with metallic underlay
- Multitech sublimation + die-cut base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4x2 inserts
- 1" setback
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|154||116.8||250||29.9/27.6||8.80||62.9||49 - 72|
|158||120.7||256||30.5/28.3||9.10||62.9||64 - 86|
|161||123.1||258||30.8/28.5||9.30||63.9||67 - 91|
|164||125.3||261||31.2/29.0||9.50||65.5||77 - 100+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.