The 2019 Capita Neo Slasher was originally built for the die hard fans of Capitas' cult favourite, the Charlie Slasher. World renown for being one of the greatest powder specific boards in the world, Charile could take you from the resort, to the side country, and into the unknown. Capita took this as an opportunity to make a factory split version of the Charlie Slasher, and now introduce to you, the Neo Slasher. New for this year is an upgraded construction, new camber profile, factory split chassis, Union Binding Co hardware, and a smooth sidecut flowing into a sinking 22mm tapered tale. Float naturally above the snow and enjoy long lasting powder days for years to come.
Board Type: Freeride / Powder
Camber Type: Mountain Split Profile
Featuring a mid-body camber with a flat tail and reverse cambered nose. The Mountain Split Profile provides more control on the ascent when split, while maximising floatation and turning power on the way down.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff enough to plow through the powder and hold a strong edge, yet still forgiving when you need it.
Built specifically for deep powder riding.
The long awaited, and FS
Core: FSC Certified Elevate Split Core
Base: Hyperdrive NC12 Sintered Base
Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Pretty much, this base goes FAST.
Board Lengths: 154cm, 158cm, 161cm, 164cm
Board Taper: 22mm
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.