The Burton Family Tree Working Stiff mixes it up from standard powder boards, with a thick and stiff nose that is made to let you charge through snow like it is nothing, while the shorter and softer tail gives you the feel and agility you would expect from a swallowtail board.
Camber Type - Directional Camber
Positive camber built into the slightly setback directional shape of the board. Rather than having the peak of the camber in the dead centre it is back a bit, in between the feet.
Flex - Medium Stiff
Directional Flex - Constructed so that you have more control in one direction but can still comfortable ride switch when needed.
Shape - Directional
With a slightly longer nose than tail you will be sure this board can pop off a decent ollie while still having the nose to float above any powder that comes your way. 15mm of taper help the nose to float while sinking the tail.
Superfly II 700G- Strong and feather light, this core uses the right wood in the right places to give you the strength where it's needed without compromising on weight.
Dualzone EGD - Two unbroken wood zones under the heel and toe edges to give you that extra hold and strength where you need it.
Base - Sintered
Recycled Sintered WFO - These bases are super strong and super fast, they hold wax like a dream and can be your hero on those days you hit a few rocks.
Infinite Ride - Burton overbuild some of their boards and then a machine breaks it in for you! This makes the board ride the same from day 1 till day 100.
Supersap Epoxy - Taking board construction to new levels of sustainability with environmentally friendly materials.
Boards Lengths: 154cm
Set Back: 50mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.