The Skeleton Key is a mix between the Con Artist and the Flight Attendant, and you end up with a hard charging, directional camber board that can handle the biggest and steepest terrain you can throw at it.
For an aggressive rider, who wants a powerful board, the Skeleton key will ride just as well on hardpacked groomers as it does in deep snow.
Board Type - All Mountain / Powder
Directional Camber - Camber under your feet gives you stability and control, while the rocker on the nose keeps the board afloat in deep snow.
Directional - A directional shape means the nose is wider than the tail. This gives the board a smooth turn shape and promotes float in powder. On top of that, it has 30mm of taper, which means that the nose is 30mm wider than the tail, which helps keep it afloat while sinking the tail.
Super Fly II 700g -The lightest wood used to keep the weight down and stronger wood used in specific areas to provide strength where it's needed.
Triax Fiberglass - Three angles layers of fiberglass creating enough response to rip terrain and enough flex to have fun and make micro adjustments.
Recycled Sintered WFO - Strong and wax absorbent, added speed through the power of a sintered base. All the speed you need for a day riding park or racing for all the untracked lines.
Squeezebox - Thicker and thinner core sections throughout the board allow the board to flex where you want it and more power where you need it.
The Channel - This allows micro stance-width and angle changes. It also allows the board to fully flex all the way through by wiping out the dead-spot under your foot where the inserts would be. It's pretty rad and gives you near limitless stance options.
Infinite Ride - Get that new board feeling for longer with a ride that will feel the same from day one to day fifty.
Pro Tip - A thinner tip and tail reduce the swing weight of the board, maintaining a lightweight, natural feel and more board without the bulk.
Board Lengths: 154cm, 158cm
Stance set back: 50mm
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.