The 2019 Womens Burton Scribe binding hits the sweet spot between powerful and playful, flexible and responsive, making it a versatile binding that will perform all over the mountain, no matter what your riding style. With silky smooth comfort and consistent response across the board, the Scribe can do it all, and look good doing it.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex (1 - Soft / 10 - Stiff): 5/10 (Medium)
Board Compatibility: Burtons Re:Flex baseplates are compatible with all mounting systems, including The Channel System, 4x2, 4x4 and 3D (3D discs sold separately).
Single-component 30% short-glass/nylon composite lightweight construction. This baseplate is made of a single solid part, which creates even response and feel throughout the whole base for consistent performance all over the mountain.
The Scribe Highback consists of a single piece, resulting in instant response. This canted design follows the contours of your legs to maximise control and comfort, and the Living Hinge built into the highback provides independent forward lean and highback rotation options while still reducing weight and materials, and works in conjunction with the Burton DialFLAD so you can easily dial in your desired forward lean.
Smooth Glide Ratchets
Burtons Dual Component Smooth Glide Ratchets offer reliable and durable performance for hassle free ratcheting all season long. Featuring quality materials and a durable design, these ratchets are super smooth and easy to use, and are made to last.
The Reactstrap is a 3D curved ultra responsive strap with minimised construction and a triple axis spine for balanced comfort and control.
The Burton Flex Slider gets your ankle strap out of the way, so gone are the days of battling with your ankle strap when you're trying to get your boot into your binding. These flex points are specially designed to be super strong as well, so they are just as durable despite the constant flexing.
The Burton Gettagrip Capstrap is one of the best toe straps on the market, with a super grippy interior that holds onto your boot in freezing temperatures, and a design that hugs the contours of most boots.
Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning System
This cushioning system maximises comfort, minimises fatigue, and is anchored to the baseplate for minimal fuss.
Women's boot size: US 4-6// UK 2.5-4 // Euro 34-36.5 // Mondo 21-23
Women's boot size: US 6-8// UK 4-6 // Euro 36.5-40 // Mondo 23-25
Men's boot size: US 6-7
Women's boot size: US 8+// UK 6+ // Euro 40+ // Mondo 25+
Men's boot size: US 8-10
- Not sure which binding size to get? Check out our binding size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.