The 2022 Burton Ritual LTD Boa Step On Boot provide unmatched comfort in an extremely versatile, lightweight, high end snowboard boot. The unique woven outer-shell design isn't just for looks, it created a powerful, long lasting support system for your foot as well as high end water-resistance. Packed with comfort features like heat reflective foil and super soft fur lining along with a responsive and supportive liner, they're so light and comfortable, you'll forget you even have them on.
*Step On bindings must match the size of your boot. For womens Step Ons, US 5-6 must use Small, US 6.5-8.5 Medium, and US 9-11 Large. Refer to size chart at bottom of page for full sizing information. Only compatible with Burton Womens Step On Bindings
Boot Type: Intermediate - Advanced / All Mountain - Park
Boot Flex (1 = soft / 10 = stiff): 5/10
Lacing System: Dual Zone Boa Coiler with TX3 Laces
Burton's Dual Zone Boa lacing consists of two independent zones controlled by two separate laces, allowing you to customise your fit with ease and get in and out of your boot in record time.
Womens-Specific TrueFit Design
TrueFit is a womens-specific technology from Burton that means every part of your setup has been designed specifically for women and the way they ride.
Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot, which means every half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole fit perfectly with the liner, offering an ideal fit for every size.
Total Comfort Construction
Total Comfort Construction is a Burton exclusive technology which helps eliminate the break-in period for your boots, giving you an instantly comfortable boot right out of the box that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
Ultraweave Shell Material
This woven engineered construction creates lasting and powerful support while reducing seams, waste, and weight thanks to a super-efficient production process. The durable, water resistant design maintains consistent flex for the life of the boot, and looks like something from the future.
Liner: Imprint 3 Liner
The Imprint 3 Liner is a top tier liner from Burton, with the warmest, most comfortable, and most performance-driven fit right out of the box. The Imprint 3 Liner features the Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with hook and loop J-bar interface for easily customisable, rock solid heel hold and minimal lateral movement with free toe to heel flex, Plush Cuff for cozy comfort, Lightweight Power Panels for added response, Rad Pad for lace comfort, DryRide Heat Cycle Lining which maintains warmth while wicking away moisture, a moulded EVA footbed with ESS support, and an Aegis antimicrobial treatment for long lasting stink-free boots.
DryRide Heat Cycle Lining
This breathable inner-lining technology utilises interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward.
Cushioning / Outsole: Step On EST Outsole
EST isn't just specific to bindings. This boot features a recycled rubber content outsole with an EST Optimised Midsole, which has a lower profile, lighter weight, and a reduced ramp angle for a more direct connection to your binding without sacrificing any cushioning.
Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
This technology reflects heat from your foot back into the boot, helping to prevent heat loss through the sold of your boot.
Click here to see FAQ about Step On's!
STEP ON BOOT / BINDING SIZE CHART
|Womens Step On Binding Size||Small||Medium||Large|
|Womens Boot Size (US)||5 - 6||6.5 - 8.5||9 - 11|
BURTON WOMENS BOOT SIZE CHART
|Kids & Toddler||3K||4K||4.5K||5K||5.5K||6K||-||7K||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.